Thread: The Hobbit
View Single Post
12-16-2012   #18 (permalink)
Aimee
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Just bumping this super old thread instead of making a new one, because I wanna know what people are thinking about the movie.

I'm not quite sure yet.

It was a GREAT movie, but the progression was slow (esp. in comparison to LOTR, and I can't help but to compare it) It was slow, because it doesn't need to be split into three movies.
The cinematography was really really well done, but I think a lot of people are taking good graphics, camera angles, lighting etc and the fancy filming method and being blown away by that, and not really focusing on what's happening in terms of story.

All in all, a great movie, but not mind-blowing like I was expecting it to be.