View Single Post
12-15-2012   #76 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I don't really get why you're getting so mad it's clear they are doing this now because of the glitch, why else would they do it now? People have been reporting this PQ gltich and bugging them about it for weeks...they don't want to or CAN'T fix the glitch itself so they're doing this. And it's bull to blame the community, no one can know what boxes are gotten through the new glitch abuse and what boxes aren't. It didn't even become public knowledge that there was a glitch until this thread was made.

Someone did make a post at the official fourms though, you all should post too: The role of giftboxes. - Trickster Online Revolution

Also there is a tiny bit of hope that this announcement was just a draft and they have since changed their minds. ._.
From that screenshot you linked, I just want whoever is in charge of the company to be fired. It seems Raven wants to help but cannot.

And I wrote that post. i did not mention it here as I was afraid it would attract nasty flame.

So anyone who wishes to write there please..
Acknowledge that this announcement has only been leaked, it may or may not happen. They may take it down or delay it.
I was trying not to mention myshop in there at all. I guess it is there now. So try not to elude to it.
Be considerate.

I would appreciate any constructive replies.

Otherwise just vote in the poll.