View Single Post
12-15-2012   #74 (permalink)
PortgasDNikarium
ggFTW Fan

PortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Altiverse
Class: Mages <3
Level: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
wwwoooooowww...I just read the people comment and it seem some people can actually understand the idea of why SGI did this.

I'm not even gonna explain but I am going to say that alot of you guys that in the Forum right now are sure pretty ungrateful and I think the players that in Trickster that think the SGI don't give a dam. <removed>

<removed>. you guys are letting your Anger and depression cloud you Judgement.
the so call glitch/bug as been going on since what ? 3 years ? this has been happening for more then 3 years, they didn't want to do anything at 1st but now it just getting out of hand as more and more abusers and scammers or just pretty much everybody been doing it so.

hell, I would have definitely done this to and I an't gonna lie about it ether.

it not about being NICE, it about taking ADVANTAGE of the situation and these guys took it but at the same time you must be careful about it to.

very clever these abusers are . I like that.

<removed>
People should play the game fair, and not "take ADVANTAGE of the situation", not considerin any of the game rules or "being careful about it" so you dont get banned. just to enjoy the game, and to don't ruin the economy of the game.
Personally, I'm not blaming any of the abusers. (And I don't hate the people that do. LOL), I'm just disappointed that SGi isnt thinkin about a little BETTER resolve?
Read the official forums' post Rydia gave the link to earlier, I liked that.

Last edited by Torikakae; 12-15-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Quote Edited