View Single Post
12-15-2012   #67 (permalink)
Rydia
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
I'm tired, you still don't get it...
And if they were aware of the glitch, why the **** they didn't do anything, huh?
Why did they let the Galder Glitch go on a whole weekend? Why didn't they remove the galder? Why did that temper glitch guy not get banned for like a week or more? Why are all those glitched staffs still in game?

I don't really get why you're getting so mad it's clear they are doing this now because of the glitch, why else would they do it now? People have been reporting this PQ gltich and bugging them about it for weeks...they don't want to or CAN'T fix the glitch itself so they're doing this. And it's bull to blame the community, no one can know what boxes are gotten through the new glitch abuse and what boxes aren't. It didn't even become public knowledge that there was a glitch until this thread was made.

It's SGIs responsibility to fix glitches like this when they come up, you can't get an entire community to boycott something, especially an item as popular as level up boxes because there's always someone who just has no idea. Not everyone goes to the fourms. Not everyone even speaks english. I think it's really messed up the GMs would let a handful of abusers ruin this for everyone.

Someone did make a post at the official fourms though, you all should post too: The role of giftboxes. - Trickster Online Revolution

Also there is a tiny bit of hope that this announcement was just a draft and they have since changed their minds. ._.