View Single Post
12-15-2012   #54 (permalink)
fate23
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
First of all you must understand, that WE ARE ALL part of this. You, me - everybody in this damned game, even if you only sold/bought A SINGLE box. And you shouldn't be shouting at those who abused the glitch, which I'm not even aware of. You would gladly buy the boxes from them to get your beloved sprints and boosters, but all of a sudden you come here and yell at them. Seriously?
All I can think of, that would soften this problem by a bit, is revamping the current lvl up reward system and making it something single individuals might benefit from. Heck, make them unbankable if needed, but I don't want to get the damned lotus leaf hat or first aid pink potions as a lvl up reward -.-
Actually maybe people bought them as they didn't know they were glitched and everything was well. Of course people will be yelling at these abusers as they just eliminated non-myshop sprints, which would have exsisted w/o these abusers.