View Single Post
12-15-2012   #50 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I think it's safe to say SGI does not give a damn anymore. Something this desperate is completely uncalled for. I don't care if people are abusing a glitch, hell, unlimited level up gift boxes means we have an unlimited supply of elixirs/repairs/nates assuming we have the galder to buy the boxes are the ridiculous price they are.
Them banning the players WOULD in fact hurt the community, but not near as much as removing the boxes altogether. But then again, it does mean more money for them(or so they think, after this I can't imagine anyone would want to spend money on this game at all anymore).
I don't care about if the abusers have unlimited money or powders/elixirs/nates, we kind of do too if they're selling them to us. We just have to pay for them with GALDER. Not for long though..Soon this game will be strictly pay2play and let's be honest, in its current state, it's not worth paying a penny out of pocket to play.

After playing this game since 2006 it's really sad to think that it has come down to this..But I think it's time to accept the fact that trickster won't be here much longer. The community is dying rapidly and this will only speed up the process. It almost seems as if they are trying to get rid of the game so they can focus on the other games they have. After all, Chinese TO did shut down a few weeks ago..

I am very disgusted with their choice and it's beginning to become pathetic. Though I don't want to say it, I'm starting to think the idea of quitting isn't so bad anymore. The reason I play this game is for the community(people I've known for years and years that still play this game for the same reason I do). But the way SGI has been handling things lately, I don't think the community I once called home will even be here anymore. What a damn shame..

Off to bed now. Can only wait and see what happens from here on..But I definitely will start detaching myself from the game just in case. :/