View Single Post
12-14-2012   #11398 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Catching up to the Trickster updates (and VA-pet of jTO makes me think of Magi to much), I thank Sidero for the picture find!

Otherwise... I am not saying much about the features since it would be better to keep them as a surprise for us~ :P Now all I will wish someday is some TO-themed stuff onto PangYa, since I am thinking of coming back to that game and re-sharpen my golf skills~ :P
Way ahead of you. Really enjoying playing Pangya again. Playing a game that requires skill is way more fun to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
they got a floating TO cat (I think they're called mascots) on the japanese pangya.

~edit~
found it

Want.