View Single Post
12-14-2012   #422 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer
Assuming that I need to have full health to utilize Odin's 80% skill reduction, that means I have to heal about 6000 HP in 5 turns with that setup. My Siren only has passive heal of 400+ per round, I need additional 4k heal manually, is it possible?

The guard stance for Siren is only at level 3, hence, 9 turns cooldown. Is it doable?

I was thinking of putting a Resolve as a leader and a Siren Enchanter as a helper.
I thought your healer is Siren. So she's actually only a stage 2 mermaid. My bad.

Rainbow Keeper deals only 22200dmg. That's 4440 damage when reduced with Odin.

If she is not a siren, then you should just go for the Loki set up.

Loki + Mermaid + Toy Dragon + Vampire Lord + Dark Resist + Odin should do it.

If you want to do resolve, then just use a resolve leader and stuff in as much firepower as you can into the team. Probably Titan + Loki + Vamp Lord + Dark Resist + Mermaid + friend's Siren.

It's all up to you, I guess. Personally, I don't think 4440 is that hard with Loki, mermaid and water toy dragon. But of course, it will be much safer to do resolve teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlenicky
Hey been reading this board and its been incredibly useful in starting off. zgmfx19a guide has been very in depth and helpful.

My question is, can anyone assist me in playing multiple accounts on an android? Been trying to figure out how to manage to saves through my Astro and other file manager apps but I can seem to figure it out.

Re-started all day yesterday till I got the fire swordsman and decided to go for it. Then got crap on the 2 after :/
I only figured out how to multi on iDevices. Sorry.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 12-14-2012 at 09:47 AM.