View Single Post
12-14-2012   #413 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer
It's possible to finish up the Rainbow Keeper map with the setup you've given me? Anyways, I do know that the new ultimate dragons are able to outshine Norse Gods, but it's active ability x1.5 damage is a huge bonus for a full dark team. So, should I be grinding for a Lilith now?
You should clear it unless you're careless or do something really stupid.

The unrelated side note is, as its name suggest, unrelated to what you are asking though. But yes, Norse God skills are pretty useful. But the emergence of the ultimate-evolved starters generally place them low on my want list right now.

Lilith is not really necessary for high level play. Her poison is useful for quite a few dungeons though. You should get one, but I won't really place her high on the priority list.