View Single Post
12-14-2012   #411 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEdGamer
That's great! My little demon is at maxed level and I just need a yellow Mythlit for the evolution. Is it safe to have my Siren as a leader? I am not really sure if my team is already good.

I've just wasted 2/3 pulls and the only good pull was a Vampire Lord, although Vampire is obtainable in game. Should I keep the rainbow keeper or use it for my Loki as soon as I've got the other ingredients? I would be using the Dark Keeper for Chaos Dragon as soon as I hit max level.

Toy water dragon should be replaced right?
There is no need for toy water if you are using Siren as your leader to compliment Odin. There's really not much option for you other than to use the light devil for its nuke.

If the US is holding x2 event, then I'll recommend you to just grind as much Rainbow Keepers as you can. I've kept four of those in my accounts as possible fillers, and the rest are stored for evolution uses. You can easily fit them into your dark team once you get them.

On an unrelated note, I've updated the guide on the front page, more specifically the Norse Gods. The ultimate evolutions of the dragon starters are offering some really stiff competition as the leader with similar abilities.