View Single Post
12-13-2012   #15 (permalink)
Rydia
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Not sure but it might be because the GvG tournament is still going on? {7N} and Benevolence still need to fight their last battle, and the GM's are waiting for us to fight. So maybe that's why no one else is allowed, so it won't get all mixed up and stuff? I dunno, that's the only reason I can think of for now.. D:
Well wow that's even worse if its on purpose .___.;; Can you guys go GVG? lol Does this mean only 2 guilds can league at a time? Or the tournament is over so it should be fine after? i dont really get it. :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko

Personally I think just getting 1 coin per log in per member would be enough. Even if it was "abusable" and you got a guaranteed coin each time you log in, it would be better than this. :x Funnily enough the guild update is the exact thing that started to drive me away from this game.
Yeah IA there should be other ways, it's really a shame because I was so excited about the guild update but so far it's just been a pain in the butt. ):