View Single Post
12-10-2012   #60 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Over the course of the deathly still night, Matteo was executed painlessly. And now... May he rest in peace forevermore.

Oh midnight dance of silver and steel, show no mercy to he who lies beneath your blade. Strike without hesitation, and let the crimson dye the solemn moon in the clear night skies. A facade of calm breaks down into fear and desperation, soon melting into the seemingly emotionless bliss of death. Like the winds he came and now he is gone, leaving behind only the still corpse of Eoin Byrne.

The next day soon rolls in, and everyone is on edge at the discovery of Eoin Byrne's body. Mariette especially, who came to discover the body close to her doorstep. The citizens now desperately try to piece together just who the true killer may be from the remaining list of suspects.

But where was everyone last night? Montiel confronts the suspects once more...

"I was closing up my shop and cleaning up the herbs that were no longer fresh," Dima told Montiel, "Afterwards, I went home to eat dinner with my family."

Vasu piped, "I-I was attending prayer in the temple... After that, I went straight home and went to bed."

"What? Me? ugh... My head..." Casper groaned, "I was out, having a hell of a great time at the bar.. Checking out sexy over there." He gazed over at Miela with raised brows and a leacherous grin.

Miela couldn't help but flush, "W-what?... How improper, Mr. Albertsen...! Even now you are still...!"

Jozefo scratched the back of his head, "I went to bed at nine or so last night.. I'm a fishermen, so I have to wake up bright and early for the daily catch!"

"As for me, I was out of town," Volker stated calmly, "I had to get some oxen and other livestock for my butchershop. My family's farm is on the outskirts of town."

Mariette spoke last, "And I also went to sleep early... I had to wake up early this morning to tend to the fields on the outskirts of town, close to that farm."

Alibis set forth on the table, here is the list of actions from the prior night:

Dima was busy closing up shop and spending time with her family afterwards
Vasu Iyer was attending a late night prayer at one of the temples in town
Casper had been at the bar until late last night, and walked home at around 1am
Jozefo was asleep early last night, having went out earlier today to fish for catch to sell on the market
Miela was working as a hostess at the bar which Casper had attended
Volker was out of town, getting some livestock from his family farm to sell on the market in the morning
And Mariette also slept early to work out in the fields on the outskirts of town

So, who will be executed tonight?
Cast your votes... `-`

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody