View Single Post
12-09-2012   #35 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

And all the votes are in.

Quote:
"... Alright, the consensus is in," Montiel looks up from the list in hand, "The one to be executed.. Is Matteo Arce."

Matteo gasps in shock, and steps up, "W-wait a moment, don't I get a trial!?"

"Well, there will be a brief one but the higher ups will probably lop off your head anyways," Montiel shrugged her shoulders, "... Sorry, but everyone has been judged, and you're the one to go..."

A group of bounty hunters approached Matteo and arrested him. Matteo doesn't resist, but instead looks to the citizens with a sorrowful expression, "... Though it is... Very saddening that I will die here, I only wish that you find the true killer soon..."

"Get a move on!" a bounty hunter demanded as he shoved Matteo towards the city courthouse.

The first suspect has been arrested and is to be executed tonight...
Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody