View Single Post
12-09-2012   #851 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I'm toning down the raiding for the next week or two while finals are starting. We've had to cut down out raid group a bit since we can't all meet up for raiding at a steady schedule right now. Gonna find another guild to hop into later this month once break starts and after I've gotten my alts under control (thinking about moving Gishy over from Mal'Ganis or starting up a resto-boomkin druid or something on Hyjal as my heal alt).

We're currently stuck at normal Elegon since the only replacements we've found for our lost members are a few under-geared DPS. So most of my progression will just be from trying to find pugs for Elegon and the final boss, and maybe the first of HoF. Don't think I'll be able to do much after that until I get my new rig set up over break, though. The fights are just too laggy for me from what I've seen.

Btw, any news as to how they're going to finish the Hellscream storyline? I'm kinda hoping for some awesome raid to off his head like Lich King or something. That'd be fun. Into the depths of Orgrimmar or something. Safe to say I'm really enjoying how 5.1's scenarios are unfolding. Especially the new dailies -- they're so refreshing after drilling myself through endless Shado-Pan and Golen Lotus requests for loot coins.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 12-09-2012 at 04:40 PM.