View Single Post
12-07-2012   #317 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
ALRIGHT! MY VENUS!! ^_^

Aww yeah let's 84% damage reduction next time.

EDIT:
The upcoming dungeon is the re-release of Jewel Dungeon, but with the random appearance of Super King Gold Dragon.

Got a feeling he'll appear only in the hardest difficulty.

Dungeon details (without Gold King info): http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/ジュエルの塔

EDIT2:

Cleared techical ECO. The team I used is MKIII cross-counter, which is incredibly safe. Only cons is slightly slow, but who cares.

Important thing is to exceed 14.1k HP to tank ECO penguin girl's full blast should I ever meet her. And I didn't. Kind of disappointed, was hoping to see how much the reflected damage can do. (Edit: apparently the chinese wiki is wrong. Her damage can go up to 14457, so I guess I was lucky? 3 Rainbow Keepers would have been the safer choice)

MKIII for reflecting damage, Rainbow Keepers for free HP boost and decent damage. Machine Water Dragon for AOE skill with decent HP pool, Siren for backup healing because there are monsters that can disable. Amaterasu for general healing.

Mission complete in 30 mins. No sweat, no danger.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 12-07-2012 at 09:17 AM.