View Single Post
12-06-2012   #2586 (permalink)
Nikeos
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

A buffalo named "kenmat" is trying/tried to impersonate XxSaintxX. I logged on my cat and he approached me by saying "SAINTED! Guess who it is!" which was weird to begin with because the real Saint and I have never been friends. He asked me if I had a Hibiscus and 4g fuses to try on, followed by him asking me to sell my account to him:

Saint is a level 400 mage himself, with plenty of other high leveled characters, so it didn't make any sense why he would ask to buy my characters. I asked him to get on XxSaintxX and he claimed to be banned until the 22nd for swearing. Then I asked this guy his other buffs name and his priests name. He said his other buffs name is "YingWen" and that he doesn't have a priest. He got the name wrong and he does have a priest. PrinceEric asked Saint himself on facebbook if this was his character, which it obviously isn't, but I do not have a screencap of that.

Also, I had somebody tell me that a person by the name of "Sikyu" pretended to be Nikeos and ask for their Ice Axe. Just in case people are stupid enough to fall for this, I will only ever ask for things on Nikeos or Ashbui.