View Single Post
12-06-2012   #30 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecxz
give esprit back her bow, then quickly hide anything not replaceable from the laboratory and destroy the rest of the evidence.
Since the city could turn into a dangerzone at any moment, you should start making some preparations. Guards will be swarming the streets and checking houses. Your lab could be uncovered and you will be found out as a heretic. Historically, Elves have not been kind to heretics during times of chaos. You do not want to do it, but you have no choice. You are going to have to shut down your laboratory. It has been about a decade since you first created it. You have grown really fond of it, but it is time to put an end to it.

"Esprit, take this," You hand Esprit her bow, "You'll need it if you're gonna escape the city alive."

"T-Thank you. I'm not afraid to die, though." You're not sure why Esprit lapsed back into her old self to say that. You lift up the hidden door under the carpet in the appraisal room, revealing the entrance to your lab.

"What's that there?" Asks Esprit.

"It's nothing. You should focus on escaping."

You slide down the ladder and enter the laboratory. It is a crude looking place as it is simply an alteration of a basement that must have been in your shop's original floorplan but left out when the shop was actually completely. There is actually a pretty funny story behind how you discovered it. But that isn't important right now. All the equipment in your lab was hard to come by and is not easily replaceable. Unfortunately, everything is too heavy to carry with you outside of Elfheim. That includes your most prized work, your automaton. It is not completed, but it would take hours for you to disassemble. You do not know if you have that much time to disassemble it before whatever Esprit warned you of happens. You do however have a box filled with some cheap science based weapons that may come in handy.

You sigh. You built a self destruct button into the laboratory just in case something similar to this happened. It will destroy the rest of the shop too. It is at the end of the passage which escapes into the streets. Esprit jumps down into into lab.

"Whoa. What's up with this place?"

"It's my lab."

"Lab? Don't tell me you mean a s-science lab!?" Esprit seems a bit taken aback. "I never took you as a superstitious person."

"Science isn't superstition. It's purely logical and leaves no room for such things."

"Whatever you say, merchant. What is that cute iron-man on that table over there?"

"It is my automaton."

"Sounds peculiar. What does it do?"

"If I had completed it, it would act as a servant to me like a familiar or homunculus."

"You have such finality to your words."

"I'm destroying this lab. You should follow me if you prefer not to die in an explosion."

"You're right, I'd prefer not to. I'd rather go out fighting."

Welp, it seems like it is time to get down to business.

Enter command:
>

ACTIONS:
Examine, Talk, Attack, Pick Up, Drop

ITEMS: Laser Gun, Elven Bow & Arrow