View Single Post
12-06-2012   #130 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Who's "everyone"? I see ratings that range from an 8 to 9.5 almost everywhere I go. Possibly my only complaint about the game is that the bosses don't have much health, so the battles seem to end way too soon (the battles are fun, though). Other than that.. I don't know, I really just loved the game. ;_; I'd give it a 9, because no game is perfect.

Ashlee watched me play it, also, and she said that she enjoyed watching. So I think if someone gave it a low rating, then they more than likely don't even care for the genre in the first place. I'd ignore those people.