View Single Post
12-06-2012   #20 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I hate the fact the at least one month a year, I have to be an eagle and lose constant sleep over hunting for classes. I hate my school's awful, awful registration system. I have NO CLUE on how they assign student's their registration dates, but it's been a HUGE PEEVE of mines for quite a while now. Now I think they are just trolling me. BUREAUCRACIES. ****

<week before my date>
LOTS OF AVAILABLE CLASSES ON THE ROSTER

<3 days before my date>
SOME CLASSES ARE GONE, PLENTIFUL LEFT

<day before my date>
THE CLASSES I NEED ARE ALL GONE

---

The other thing I hate the most is when people who have the class I need and they just drop out like 2 days later because of the fact that "THERE'S TOO MUCH WORK." Give me a ******* break. What have you been doing? "Getting your meals chewed for you all up until now?" Last semester I had these ugly heffas stanking up the room as well as whining about the possible workload on the first day of class. GG.

More or less, I'm probably going to have to end up crashing some classes because I do love getting my name called around like some cheap hooker.

daisdjaskdlajskdaljdjkajsdalsdkjiwejaorhawi!!@>!@: %$35