View Single Post
12-06-2012   #7 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny
I then made a character named xRoseMaryx and even 'til this very day, I still remember who my angel was. It was LadyValese (Valese) and she's helped me out so much before, even if I was just a little newbie, she still tried to help me. When ever I saw her, I believe I used to annoy her by PM-ing her "Hey, I remember you! You were my angel!" and she'd laugh and have a friendly conversation with me. Even today, I guess I still look up to her. She's still as friendly as ever. @Valese, if you ever see this, I'd like to thank you again.

Omg, that was you!

Haha, I remember you as a little nubby that kept whispering me randomly Q_Q and every time I would think; "Awww! She still remembers me!" And I would get all happy and smiley (if that's a word I can use like that) You were so cute, and you made my day those few times.

I guess the Angel System is really great, because at the time they were implemented, not everyone cared much about it. But I guess they can leave a huge impression on newer players that get help like that :3

And it was my pleasure Shan, I love to try to help whenever I can, good luck with whatever you guys decide to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny
This particular year, I've met plenty of awesome people, such as, Max, Randy, Kaya, (...)
I was wondering which Kaya this is, might be my brother hehe.