View Single Post
12-05-2012   #4 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Who wants icing on the cake, apparently the box truck's fuel line issue was far beyond that, according to hubby's friend who also owns and does deliveries in box trucks, it looks like we need to replace the whole engine block!!!!

WOOT WOOT

@slowbro, as for the 2 incomes, he works a full time "real job" that he's still at high risk of being laid off and i work part time... or so my job position states, i work more overtime than i do regular weeks.

and for the record, please refrain from saying "it gets better", if i've learned one thing in my life, it doesn't get better, it evens out, starts looking good and BAM something else breaks that causes your shit to go right back into chaos.