View Single Post
12-04-2012   #29 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I don't mind fast track, but that doesn't mean I can't be uneasy about it coming back so fast, idk like once a year I think would have been reasonable. They're trying to get people to come back for this or bring their friends but gameguard is what's keeping them away. This might bring people back temporarily but in the long run gameguard is what needs to go for people to really come back.

But I don't totally blame eTO for this mess, I've seen GMs say multiple times things are "out of their grasp" like, they can't remove Gameguard or fix certain glitches. So I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we really have no idea about and they're just doing the best they can with things they have no control over...
I agree, only time will tell..Maybe there will be a quick fix with the gameguard like last time and people will start coming back..I do miss my friends though, it's a real shame that the people who DO have a say in gameguard staying or going seem to not give a damn.