View Single Post
12-03-2012   #237 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Iono, I ran out of dark orbs the last time I tried and just got 1-hit (i THINK these are the guys who did 9k damage to me that one time...). I figured a poison team would make it easier. Are there other better strategies?
There are basically 3 ways of doing masks and double spirits.

Poison Team
Need at least 2 poison members to clear stage 4 and 5. Leaders should be a monster with sturdy and a healer. Basically make sure your poison skill is ready by the 4th stage. If you have 4 poison, just get your skills up at stage one and breeze through the rest.

Best setup is green orge and 4x lvl2 FF flowers (with a healer), because they basically incorporate strat 3 into this strat, making it a sure-fire way to clear the stage.

Variants include sturdy with Bahamuts, but yeah. It's not like you get those things easily.

Pros:
Simplest and brainless. No skill required.

Cons:
Poison monsters are a pain to gather without Taiko/FF/Porin dungeons.
May find yourself in trouble should Rainbow Mask choose to show up on the very first turn if you do not have a good healer.

Defense to zero team
Basically, you need a monster which has the skill "lower the defense of all opponents to zero for a single turn". Can be your friend's leader, it does not matter.

And that usually means Shiva.

Now how does that work? tl;dr mechanics time. In short, all debuffs which applies to the opponent monsters for a limited amount of turns will not tick down if they do not attack. Aka, if you kill them before they can attack, the debuff will carry over to the next set of monster. This works with the said skill of the strat and defense breaks.

So all you need to do is to get the skill up by turn one, activate it when you need it and make sure you clear all monsters within a single turn.

Pros:
Requires only a single monster to work.

Cons:
Hard to get said monster.
Have to make sure you have attacking gems for all the remaining turns, or else you are screwed.
May find yourself in trouble should Rainbow Mask choose to show up on the very first turn if you do not have a good healer.

Basic Sturdy + mono-color team
The easiest team to set up.

Just get a mono-color team with a sturdy leader. Push your team's HP to as low as you can so it is easier to get a healer that fits the job. The guy did it with those spirits to prove that you do not need poison monsters, Shiva or strong monster to clear the stage.

Basically, store your gems every stage and make sure you have enough to do AOE + a round or two of attacks before you proceed to the next stage. Always take out masks that will attack on the same turn till there is only 1 or 2 masks left that attack on different turns. Then store gems, rinse and repeat.

You can arrange your gems like the way this guy does.

So......
1.) Make sure no 2 masks attack on the same turn. If they do, kill one of them.
2.) Store your gems and position them such that you have enough to do AOE + about 2 attacks for the next stage.
3.) Kill the remaining mask, proceed to next stage.

If you have gem converters, it will be easier you. However, their HP will usually put a larger strain on your healer, so plan accordingly.

Pros:
Easiest team to assemble.
Gives not a single damn about Rainbow mask appearing on the first turn.

Cons:
Need to use your brains.

On the other hand, Breakers dungeon should be out in Japan for 2 days starting tomorrow, and I have exams on both day. Thanks a lot. In any case, the dungeons are for the Light and Dark golems.

Also, the ultimate-evolved fire starter.

And another tip. For those who can't navigate through the Chinese wiki, bookmark this page:
http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/宠物一览表

You can hover your mouse over to see what number the monsters are and etc.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 12-16-2012 at 06:47 PM.