View Single Post
12-03-2012   #2584 (permalink)
Flareen
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
Hey guys. I'd watch out for "HinnaMary", a sheep in Dawn guild.

I've heard from various players in game that they scammed a Blood Sword.

Something also suspicious was a friend of mine wanted to buy myshop and HinnaMarywhispered they had 8k and to check ggftw for the username "HinnaMary" but it doesn't exist. They also said to check the Dawn guild section for them also but nothing came up when I searched the username.

They wanted PF.

I can say that Dawn can't give her any back up on whether she is a scammer or not.
She joined a couple of days ago and we haven't gotten to know her yet;
We have had a whisper of one person, though, about the blood sword. This person couldn't explain properly what happened and since anyone can claim that she's a scammer I didn't want to jump into conclusions and just kick her. 3:

I've been meaning to talk to her about it but I haven't been able to catch her yet.

Anyway - Being in Dawn doesn't mean she can be trusted as she has just joined and non of us know her. 3: