View Single Post
12-02-2012   #4 (permalink)
Rydia
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
I hate raw fish, but I love sushi.

The kind of "sushi" you're thinking of is nigiri.

It's gross, in my opinion, but I love sushi! ;o; There are many sushi varieties that don't have seafood at all. California roll, cucumber, peppers, pickles, chicken teriyaki.. actually, vegetarian sushi is my favorite. I just thought I'd clear that up, because a lot of people seem to think sushi = raw fish, which isn't true. Unless you also happen to dislike rice and seaweed (the green stuff wrapped around it), sushi can be for everyone when they pick the fillings they want.
Oooh, I knew it wasn't all raw but I did assume it was mostly all seafood, learned something new today! Chicken teriyaki sushi sounds good. :x

@Mare - Yeah I think 2 cats is ideal, so they're not lonely. q_q We didn't really intend to have 6+ cats but my parents didn't spay our one cat so it was like...KITTENS lets keep this kitten and this kitten and I want this kitten mommy u_u