View Single Post
12-02-2012   #6 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Don't think I'm in any club or anything but will still respond.

Saw this movie like 3 years ago, it was amazing. Funny thing is, I heard of it on this site. I had such a blast of nostglia while watching it too, reminds me so much of the Digimon movie, Bokuwa no War Game. Extremely similar plot and ending, though to be expected, same creators.

Also, did you know Clazziquai did the PV song for the anime?

Was so happy when I saw the PV, even after I had saw the anime. (Was playing DJ MAX Clazziquai at the time, lol.)
Nah, as long as you post in the anime section you're automatically considered as a member of the ggFTW anime club. It's sort of like a reward for your activity, and will include some anime-related events as well.

Yeah, I watched the film for the first time about 2 years ago, and really enjoyed it. Think I heard about it here too. I haven't watched that Digimon film so I didn't really get nostalgia'd like you though.

Also, I had no idea about Clazziquai doing the PV music. That's pretty dope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Oh my god, this movie was one of the best I had seen in a while. I found it randomly on recommendations on Anime Planet.

It reminded me a lot of the first Digimon movie that came out here in the US, and I even got my parents to watch it!

I just wonder how long it will be till we get games like this or .hack// or even SAO :P
I think we're probably a lot closer to games like Oz than we are to .hack// or SAO LOL. Seeing as Oz didn't actually have any neural connectors, it's definitely a much more likely system to be developed in the near future. Let's just pray that the government doesn't try to run it's infrastructure through it.