View Single Post
12-02-2012   #13 (permalink)
Shanni
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

If I had to chose, it would be 3.

I feel like Inferno shield + Sword is often overused as fuses (mostly by raccoons). However, I can tell you like the Inferno shield+sword combo so let me throw in my fashion cents. It'll be long.

I feel like you should try to match with a yellow+red scheme rather than white+red since the glow from the Inferno gear is more yellow+orange. Plus, the Hibiscus is also red+yellow. Perhaps try the Yellow 2nd job cat clothes in myshop with the red shoes and what-not. Also the hair color isn't saturated enough to go with that set. I would suggest yellow dye or the 2nd color from the left in this image:

I also feel like the Evil Horns are out of place and looks weird with the Hibiscus. The horn pokes through it. q__q Perhaps try the Bunny Boxer Halo? ( ) It's cute and it's red+ yellow. Also, Eternal Sunshine ( ) is pretty cute and matches.

I would suggest a Solar Cape also. Inferno Shield+Sword is already really vibrant and red enough together. Adding an Inferno Cape looks overdone and tacky.

I think the glasses are ok but I would prefer Blood Red Eyes ( ) or Heart Face Painting ( )