View Single Post
12-01-2012   #15 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
I wonder if they're trying to prolong Iris' story until the time is right (I remember a video on the new sub-classes or another class where the fight the Demon King who then takes Iris with her so I assume they were going to resume that story). They could wrap up Iris' story and start a brand new story for the players that undergo Iris' own requests to help the world of LaTale.
that would most likely be when the new class came out. it showed a video of iris and her party fighting the demon king and the new character popped up there to help as well. most likely had nothing to do with the story or plot. but idk

Quote:
I'm really interested in the character Iris Livier and I was hoping they finished that story because I want to get to know her. Only through some comics they made for it and some info about her (which I can't remember where I read it, in a comic or not) which is is portrayed as innocent, naive, gullible (she falls for con-artists scams which I believe Kazno mentioned when you talk to him) but is shown to be studious, responsible, adventurous, kind, caring, stubborn, helpful. She always seems to be down on herself feeling she let the world of LaTale and its people, especially her friends and wonders how they're doing and I also think she's the forgiving type as well.

That's what I get from the Iris Stones where she saves your locations for the Warp Stones and such.
tbh what you described seemed to me like a very generic sounding character

Quote:
When did they put Iris' story on hiatus?
pretty much after hell came out (im pretty sure) there was nothing new that advanced her story. when they were releasing the new continent and sub classes they explicitly stated that they would be putting her story on the back burner. its been that way every since afaik