View Single Post
12-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Rydia's Answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
What's your favorite Eidolon?
Sorry, can't say I have one. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
☆ How will you spend Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve?
☆ Which family member are you closest to?
☆ Do you have any pets? If you have dogs and not cats, DON'T ANSWER. DON'T WANNA KNOW.
☆ Your pixel art is amazing. This is not a question.
☆ Who is your favorite member on ggFTW?
☆ Which is your favorite game, aside from Tricker?
☆ Do you have a Last.fm? (If you do, it's easier to view it than asking what music you like.. if you don't have one, then "What music do you like?")
☆ What is your best physical quality? It's okay, you can brag. ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノ
- Just at home with my husband probably, no big plans right now. :3
- I'm pretty close with all my family, 4 sisters and a brother I couldn't pick one!
- I have 1 cat, but growing up we had like 6 cats so I feel deprived. ):
- Thanks lol.
- Uhh Dussty
- I do, but I don't use it. I like a lot of different stuff but mostly Pop, Rock and Broadway musical stuff. My current obsessions are Marina and the Diamonds, Lily Allen, The Book of Mormon and Fun.
- I hate myself and I want to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
1. Cat or Dog?
2. Marx or Nate?
3. Rydia or Rosa?
- Cats!
- Marx because he is not a creepy pedo.
- Actually Rosa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution
Which Final Fantasies have you played or play currently?
I've played 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. I'm not currently playing any but I just want to say 6 is my favorite ever and I love Edgar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
What inspired you to make those amazing sprites in the first place?
KagoshimNyaruto had made a recolor edit of his cat, so I thought I could do that...and then I did and I kept editing from there lol. I had already learned a lot about making GIF edits from a shop I had on GaiaOnline so simple editing of Trickster Sprites came pretty easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
What's your favorite type of sushi?
Actually I've never had it but the idea of raw fish makes me want to throw up and I hate sea food so I think I'll just keep avoiding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
1. Do you like cats in real life as much as I think you might do?
2. Where does "Rydia" come from?
3. How do you get enough store-more permits to hold all those fuses you collect?
4. What is your biggest goal on Trickster?
- Yes I suppose so lol.
- The game Final Fantasy IV, not my favorite game or character but I like the name.
- I don't, I have mules. :x My biggest bank is only 4 pages and that's just from opening level up boxes. :3
- Just to have fun really, I'm not super serious about accomplishing anything right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
- What are you procrastinating on right at this moment?

- Based on your current daily actions and routines, where would you expect to be in five years?
- Laundry. ._.
- Hopefully moving/moved to a better place.