View Single Post
11-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default ggFTW Anime Club

Hey nerds! Have you ever thought to yourself, "Man I really love anime! I wish ggFTW had a club for it!" Well hot damn, you're in luck: I'd like to welcome you all to ggFTW's Anime Club.

Now how does one participate in the club, you ask? It's really quite simple. Much like Oprah does with her book club, every month we'll assign you an anime to watch. We'll open a discussion thread for you to post thoughts in throughout the month, and if you've contributed meaningful discussion to the thread, then at the end of the month you'll be awarded 25 imoutos. Yes, we're calling our point-system imoutos, deal with it.

But what do I do if I don't have the time to watch the monthly anime? Or what if the chosen anime doesn't interest me? Well, that's no trouble either. As most of you are aware, there are a massive amount of animes airing weekly. If you watch any of these weekly shows and contribute thoughtful discussion to their corresponding threads each week, then you'll be awarded 1 imouto per show per week, for up to 10 imoutos per week!

And if that doesn't fill your imouto needs, we'll also be running events every week. These events could have you guessing characters, going on a hunt, and any number of other things. The number of imoutos you can win from these various events will be announced in their corresponding threads.

Those of you who gather a massive amount of imoutos can expect some reward for it! We'll be distributing award icons, which change as your imouto levels rise! You'll receive your first icon upon gathering 100 imoutos! As a little teaser, here's the first award icon you'll receive when you reach that mark!
And your icon will continue to change as your imouto levels rise, so make sure to gather as many cute imoutos as you can!

---

Our anime for the month of September is:

Nodame Cantabile
Feel free to click the title for information!

The monthly discussion thread can be found at this link:
ggFTW Anime Club September Anime Discussion Thread

---

Previous Shows:

December 2012: Summer Wars
January 2013: Howl's Moving Castle
February 2013: Grave of the Fireflies
March 2013: .hack//Sign
May 2013: The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki
June 2013: The Garden of Words
July 2013: Interstella5555: The 5tory of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

Click on any of the titles for more information.

Last edited by Harlequin; 09-02-2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: updated