View Single Post
11-30-2012   #165 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddypinata
-I picked the Fire starter and my Rare egg turned out to be the second evolution of the Darkness Magic Swordsman; how should I proceed to mold my team?
I can't do anything unless you show me the screenshot of what you have.

Quote:
-Whats the advantage of having a team consisting solely of one attribute? Won't matching up all 4 other elements (discounting heals) go to waste?
Let's put it this way. Say all the monsters you have are at 500 damage each. Now say you have both leaders that magnify dark damage by 4x.

If it is a mono-color team, clearing just a row of 3 dark gems will net you 2000*6 = 12000 damage.

Now, if you are a multicolor team with 2 dark leaders and mates of say light, water, fire and grass, clearing a dark gem will only net you 4000 damage. If you clear gems of other colors, you'll only get 500 damage for each 3 gem elimination. You can see the latter clearly lacks in damage.

Then you ask, "what if I get multiple combos"?

Combos increase the damage of your attack by a certain fixed increment, and it applies to all elemental damage as long as you've eliminated gems of that element. So that means a mono-color team will still get much more damage than multi-color team if you do the same combo. You should be aiming to clear as many gems as you can even if they are not in your team anyway.

Quote:
-When will my team begin to diversify, and how? So far I've gotten to the Tower of Ordeal, and I've only encountered carbuncles, evo material, and goblins thus far. Well, and the boss monsters, who apparently are obtainable. When can I start farming for all those powerful monsters, such as the aforementioned "Siren" and vampires?
When you can clear the said dungeon, you can start farming for them if you want to.

Quote:
-How do I get all these powerful God monsters, like Loki, that everyone seems to have? I spent my first 5 Jewels and only obtained a grass toy dragon, I don't exactly see how to get Gods from the Rare Gatcha, as they seem to be, well, extremely rare, and I don't see myself using it more then 1-2 more times in the near future.
They restart multiple times to grind for a good start, like what I had stated at the guides.

Quote:
-Currently stuck at the Tower of Ordeals. I'm just leveling my monsters slowly, is there anything more to do? I can't see how I could get any new monsters, asides from the occasional Pal Gatcha, and it takes forever just to glean one level for one monster. Is this how the game's always like, or will it pick up momentum once I advance farther?
Everyone starts off like that. Grind for metal dragons, camp for metal dragons dungeons, or feed efficiently.