View Single Post
11-30-2012   #160 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by darqred

I currently am using that basilisk he seems to be working for now i suppose as a filler I'm kinda tryn to work on getting resist dragon / and leveling up siren's skill. think the resist dragon would replace the basilisk when that time comes?

thanks again o/
Quite a solid team you have there. You can level Basilisk. It's an okay dragon. Just ultimate evolve it to Dark/Grass later.

Still, get your Dark Resist. All resists are useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
I restarted since i fed my starter to something else and got a greek water god stage 1. My starter was water already so i guess i'll be making a water team, is there a list with all the units you can get in the game? I'm playing the korean version so it would help me a lot.
Korean? What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
My light resist dragon will probably take forever to get to the final form.

There's still Amaterasu...... and then there's Venus, which I am planning to go light ultimate evolution for the 60% light reduction.

But I need a light nuker man...

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-30-2012 at 04:11 PM.