View Single Post
11-28-2012   #3 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. what do you think the best and most safe build would be to ensure that i get the charm-type guardian? how's the best way for me to do it?
As long as you make sure your charm is the highest stat, then you will definitely get a Krusef.

2. is it true that ci gives flashes for charm and sense?
CI makes all types flash.

3. do all the stats get the point boost from secret empathy, or does one certian stat get the point boost?
If you fully complete ID until your seed stops flashing, you will get 1 bonus point in each stat after you hatch it. Whichever stat flashed LAST when you finished CI is the stat that will gain 2 points.

4. do you think it's possible to get legendary with just 1k of cards?
It really depends how lucky you are. Some people get through 1.6+ cards. For my legendary Spinel, it only took me around 1.2k cards. I think it might take a smaller amount of cards if you get more combos or get higher in stages, or depending how many SCs you find. I know I got quite a lot of SCs and long-ish combos going.

5. if i raise one stat to 6, will i still be able to get legendary? will it add some chance of me getting mighty?
If you get a stat to 6 your entire seed locks and you can no longer raise any stats. If you were to get a 6 in a stat while still wanting to raise others, you'd be out of luck.

6. do runes let you use skills from another class? (ex:charm+rune=power/charm skills)
Yes they do. But you need to remember that they need to learn the prerequisite skills also, which take up skill slots.

7. do you only earn secret empathy with star gazing if you get a title?
I'd imagine so. For me though I just went for pure CI and didn't do any star gazing at all.

8. how many cards did you use when you used ci? how many sc's did you get?
Like I said, about 1.2k cards. In total I must have gotten at least 15-ish SCs, or possibly more, I can't really remember.

9. will getting a total of less than 14 for the build mess up the chance of getting a legendary?
Anything less than 13 won't be a legendary. I'd go for a full 14 to be on the safe side though, plus it will mean more skill slots for your guardian.

10. is getting a legendary by chance even if you do secret empathy?
If you just do SOME CI or star gazing and your seed doesn't stop flashing from your actions, then you won't get a legendary. If you really want one, you need to keep doing those things until they're completely finished. Otherwise, all your effort will be wasted.
Ninja'd, but I'll post this anyway, haha.