View Single Post
11-28-2012   #2 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iliketopost
soo i want a legendary krusef, but i have no idea of how to do it. everyone's telling me different things and i just want to know fact from fiction and i need advice.
all i know is that i will need 1.3~1.5k cards and star gazing.

1. what do you think the best and most safe build would be to ensure that i get the charm-type guardian? how's the best way for me to do it?
You just need charm being the highest stat for your regular growth. Something like 5216 would do the trick nicely.
For that you view profile until 0002
Sell or buy (one at the time)stuff until 0003
Spam 7500 mp pots to 0213
Pick up say 25 piles of galders (still0213 but you want to have a higher charm empathy)
Spam 15k hp pots

However you may want to consider 4 in sense if you are anything besides a mage.
Make sure you finish card ID first
2. is it true that ci gives flashes for charm and sense?
CI gives flashes for all types for various amounts. No one knows what causes what accumulation.

3. do all the stats get the point boost from secret empathy, or does one certian stat get the point boost?
All stats get one bonus each; if you finish the secret empathy then one type will get 2 bonus points; currently it is unknown how to get a +2 on a specific type.
The distribution of the bonus points has no effect on the outcome of the guardian. Only the 14 regular growth points do.

4. do you think it's possible to get legendary with just 1k of cards?
Yes, but it is risky unless you know whatyou are doing. Better to finish card ID

5. if i raise one stat to 6, will i still be able to get legendary? will it add some chance of me getting mighty?
Raising a stat prematurely to 6 can either get you a normal if you have 12 or less points or a mighty, make sure you complete card Id before you start growing your guardian.
6. do runes let you use skills from another class? (ex:charm+rune=power/charm skills)
Yes
7. do you only earn secret empathy with star gazing if you get a title?
You get it for all star gazing.

8. how many cards did you use when you used ci? how many sc's did you get?
Do not remember and about 15, uses maybe 1000 cards

9. will getting a total of less than 14 for the build mess up the chance of getting a legendary?
Yes. 13 is the absolute minimum. To get a legendary you need 18+ points in total.
Getting a legendary is not some kind of lottery, if you do it rightyou will get one.

10. is getting a legendary by chance even if you do secret empathy?
No. See above.
*ty for all your help and answering my questions c: sorry for having so many :c
Answers in quote.
Please refer to the following thread if you have any more questions. It has instructions thatwill get you there.
/forum/trickster-onl...rdian-faq.html