View Single Post
11-27-2012   #17 (permalink)
Mega
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Some more Karma tweets!

Quote:
@RiotGuinsoo: I'm getting excited for Karma. I'm buffing her Mantra Soul Shield today. It's not viable or interesting compared to Q or W #leagueoflegends

@RiotGuinsoo: I'm feeling frisky, so here's what we're trying with Karma's Mantra Soul Shield: "Stuns in an area around the target, damaging targets...

@RiotGuinsoo: ... and shielding the target based upon how many targets were hit." #leagueoflegends
I don't know if I'll like this or not....

----------------------------------------------

Also:

Quote:
Here is Hippalus sharing the details of the upcoming inactive account purge and name change sale.
"When Patch 1.73 arrives in mid-December (the 11th at the earliest), we’ll be rounding up inactive accounts to make those summoner names available to players. To make it easier for you to pick up a new summoner name, we’re also putting name changes on sale for 50% off.
An inactive account is any account under level 6 that hasn’t played a game since January 1, 2012. To keep those accounts’ names, you’ll have to log on and play at least one game between now and Sunday, December 9, at 11:59 PM PST. If you miss the deadline, don’t worry – your account is still active, but you’ll be prompted to choose a new summoner name when you log in next time. Only inactive accounts are at risk to lose their summoner names.
From the release of Patch 1.73 through December 26, summoner name changes will cost 650 RP, down from their normal 1300 RP price. As part of your Season Three prep, why not upgrade your summoner name to one that foreshadows your impending domination?
We look forward to seeing your creative new aliases on the Fields of Justice soon!"
Perhaps more interesting than the sale is the time frames for the 1.73 patch, which reveal that the current PBE patch (1.72) is planned for release sometime very soon..
"Patch 1.72 should go out within the next week. The Name Change cleanup will be in the one after that, patch 1.73."
NEXT WEEK!!!! ;alkds;lfka Please please please be the items + NAMI.

Last edited by Mega; 11-27-2012 at 07:04 PM.