View Single Post
11-27-2012   #116 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
MEH. I started anyways. My NA account is at the point where I don't rank up in one bar of stamina so I have downtime. And since I didn't jailbreak my phone, I don't think I can multi-account easily. So the JP one will be like my second account. So far, I've been spending WAY TO FFFFING LONG FARMING BLUE SPRITES SDLKFJSLDF

Anyhoo, ID is 120.082.321
You don't have to jailbreak for multi-account.

I myself didn't jailbreak, and I used a program called iFunbox, use that to get into your game/P&D's folders. Find the "document" folder and copy "data048.bin", this is your account file.

You don't need to back anything else, except maybe "data056.bin", which is the monster index file, you can use other's unlocked file too.

To switch between the accounts, just back-up "data048.bin" and replace with the one you want. It's really not hard at all :3