View Single Post
11-26-2012   #111 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
MEH. I started anyways. My NA account is at the point where I don't rank up in one bar of stamina so I have downtime. And since I didn't jailbreak my phone, I don't think I can multi-account easily. So the JP one will be like my second account. So far, I've been spending WAY TO FFFFING LONG FARMING BLUE SPRITES SDLKFJSLDF

Anyhoo, ID is 120.082.321
Added. Enjoy your 2250 heal per turn. I'll be focusing on her leveling for now, so she'll be climbing higher and higher...... But I wonder how long it will take to level her up fully.

And you've got quite a bit of balls to start off with that. Just saying. Also, save your gems for Friday. There'll be a 3x god event coming up. I'll remind you guys again when it is up. For now, just clear the dungeons as fast as you can.