View Single Post
11-26-2012   #109 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Yeah... So apparently, searching for pazudora finds it, but the full name in Japanese doesn't. That kinda explains some things. I'm restarting til I get a good rare though MWAHAHAHA.

Also, what are your guys' best monsters?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. Bookmark the Chinese wiki, because the information inside is extremely useful. Just pass the site through google translate or something, and ask here for anything else.

http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/Puzzle_%26_Dragons_维基

This site is for you to check the timing for the metal dragon spawns, really useful. Shows up in Japan's time, so you'll have to convert.

ƒ‘‚ƒ‰ƒ ‚ƒƒ ™‚–“‰

As for my team...

Main

Secondary

It's kind of wasted for you to start the JP version now, because you've missed the FF dungeons that drops rainbow crystals... They are incredible. I used my secondary to do Rainbow Keeper dungeon for Light Keeper. What took Blizt 13 hours took me only 15 minutes. And I am lucky to get his drop as well.

Well once you get your account, you can post your account here if you want so that I can babysit you. My Amaterasu is still young, but she can pretty much do an excellent babysitting job to carry you through the early stages of the game...... Just ask Blizt. Though I am carrying two newbies atm and I don't think I have much space left in my friends list.

Also, you should boot up 3 to 4 accounts to take advantage of the gem events. That's how I got a good start to my secondary account. I basically accumulated gems on it and keep rolling until I got my Valkyrie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koicafex
wanted to try japan version
but not supported by jellybean 4.2...
Install it on your iPhone or something? I mean, how else do you play the English version?

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-26-2012 at 10:51 PM.