View Single Post
11-26-2012   #104 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Is there a place to check the daily/weekly events? Or are you more fluent in Asian languages? ;o
Uh, well, Chinese is my first language after all. Thing is with the English version just released for little more than 2 weeks, I don't think there's any good source/site providing those info.

I could try translating some info from the Chinese forum I visited. Although zgmfx19a would know it better than I do as he has been playing for a long time.

Certain bonus events (like 1/2 stamina or x1.5 drop rate) happen in specific dungeons and specific day of the week.

Btw, I'd suggest getting or playing the JP version as well. I'm not sure if the English version will follow its footstep and has many generous events as well, but one thing is certain: JP will always have some special dungeons and pet available.

For instance JP P&D have cooperated with games like Taiko or Final Fantasy's Crystal Defender and spawned special dungeons or rare gacha for them. Due to licensing or other issues, the English version will likely never get them.

The only downsides are perhaps:

1. Without some kind of source, you might not understand the event going on.
2. Because of the time zone difference, you might have some trouble finding good friend's pet (or they're not always available to you).

Last edited by Blizt; 11-26-2012 at 02:19 PM.