View Single Post
11-24-2012   #11358 (permalink)
MarkM
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
Sorry to be a pain but can these be worn in 1st job. Or are they definately capes? And when wearing wings is the halo always there?

I do not recall these being asked before, sorry if they have.
Hope they are as I see a fuse potential, wouldnt be good if they hide capes like how some hats hide ears and how the capes already hide the tails.
Chances are if we get them they will be timed unless they drop the sprint feature.

Now we need devil wings.

@Kale Have you seen them ingame? Just intrested to know if they have any stats or what level they are or if they have any animation when moving?

@infernal Dont know why your get all worked up about this, I think literal so I didnt really get what you were going on about with it being logical with wings=speed, calm down for ***k sake, anyway enough talk about, forgotton issue.