View Single Post
11-24-2012   #11355 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
How am i bulling you? I just disagreed with you thing they have special ability's, you took a random guess and got it right this time but that was just based on it being wings which would have more to do with air rather than running faster, you use legs to run, not wings.

Anyway if equippable wings = speed boost then why doesnt these wing/feather based equips give a sprint boost?

Bloodless Buckler - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Blood's Practice Pistol - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Fruit Bat Ears - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Black Crow Dagger 80 - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Wing Shield - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Shield of Light - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Forever Shield - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Flying Shield - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Winged Kitchen Shield - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Wing Shield - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Ruby Guardian - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Angel Feather Saturday - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
It's pretty obvious what Infernal meant with Wings = speed boost.

All the equipments you posted as example are /equipments/, they have nothing to do with wings on your back that you flap around to boost your running speed. I don't really know how exactly to explain, but I'm sure everyone understood what Infernal meant.

You don't hold up your shield so it can carry you around, right?

Attribute wise, I would think light cause of the Angel theme, air cause flapping the wings would cause blowing wind. But that's going in too much detail.