View Single Post
11-24-2012   #94 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by koicafex
hmmm any tips on clearing legendary green dragon dungeon?
short of green dragon and light dragon now
I've no idea what that stage is.

Also, I am not a miracle worker. There is not much shortcuts for anything that is master and beyond, meaning the minimum requirements for most stages will require you to have a 50% resist monster. You can choose to fight it through with high leveled 4x, 6.25x or 9x teams, but that's even harder to achieve. For normal and hard, you should be able to succeed as long as your team is strong enough and you put up a decent team to fight.

EDIT: Valkyrie team taking shape. If all goes well, should be able to evolve her by next week with the masks and etc. Planning to grind Rainbow Keeper with my 2 newly acquired Rainbow Crystals for the Light Keeper. Masks should be a breeze with a little bit of luck.

All I need is one more Siren and two more Ekidonas...... and perhaps 1 more Valkryie if possible.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-24-2012 at 05:36 AM.