View Single Post
11-23-2012   #81 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
So say I wanted a Dark Dragon Knight. Would I just keep repeating the stage where he's a boss to get him? Or like any other monster that shows up, do you just keep grinding it and hope for a drop?

Also, THOSE RAINBOW SPRITES NEVER DROP SLDKFJSLDKF
Dark Dragon Knight only drops from special dungeons including one of his own. I forgot the name of stage you're talking about him being a boss, but no, he won't drop no matter how many times you farm that stage.

As for the Rainbow Spirit, at least they're easy to fight...-w-

Quote:
Originally Posted by darqred
thank you for all the help!, I was curious when you say grind for a certain monster etc, is that by friendship points, or by doing certain stages? and is there some kind of list that shows what monsters are available at what stage and such? Cause I dont think i have a satan dungeon or anything unlocked, i believe i have up to whats called Neptune Glacier on the English version. thank you again.
He probably meant both, get as many friendship point as well as farming stages.

If you're looking for Siren, but don't have Castle of Satan unlocked yet, you can farm her from Mermaid Feast in Neptune Glacier or Voice of Siren in Sea Cave Mercury.

The drop rate feels about the same (btw drop is determined the moment you entered stage), so depending on your stamina or which one you found easier to fight, just go for the one you're comfortable. (you can always only get 1 egg on one floor at most, so fighting 3 Siren won't really make a difference)

Last edited by Blizt; 11-23-2012 at 05:23 PM.