View Single Post
11-23-2012   #78 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by darqred
From what I see, focus on your dark team first. Here is what I will do.

1. Grind for Siren

2. Grind the Castle of Satan stage (esp the one with the dark+fire healers as boss) in hope for Lilith plus Vampire. Rack up as much friendship points as you can so that you can get points for friendship gacha to try to get Vampire/healers/resist dragons from there

3. Dump all your grass stuff to your grass magic swordsman

4. Do not touch water until you get either one of the two gem converters

5. Grind for Dark Keeper as a temporary placeholder in your dark team until you get Rainbow Keepers or other better dark monsters. Consider getting a dark resist dragon quickly as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koicafex
any tips for leveling up faster?

and this is my current team
kinda short of cost to add in blue dragon
i do have an extra of both the dark dragon in their 1st form

what should i add or focus on...
almost cleared the dungeon after castle of satan and almost cleared 4th technical dungeon too (at last stage now)
Use the weekend to grind for those two dungeon towers that has reduced stamina cost while the stage still adds significant experience to your exp bar. You can also grind for your Titan while doing so.

I'll drop the the fire chimera for a healer. If possible, drop your fire dragon for another dark dragon, but I'll advise against raising two dark resists or two moonlight. If fire dragon's the best you got, then stick to it for now. If you have a grass resist dragon that is decently leveled, I'll go with that instead.

Out of the two dark dragons, focus your attention solely on dark resist until you've leveled it up. By then, you should have other dragons to focus on.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-23-2012 at 03:14 PM.