View Single Post
11-23-2012   #77 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by darqred
I'm still kinda new on the game, least it feels that way I kind of feel all over the place with no real team and I'm like in my 20's rank wise. Like no focus on where I should move on with my monsters. Who I should be leveling etc. I was reading the the guide a bit but that was today, so not sure where I should go or who to work on for a good team anymore lol.

I took pictures of my box, any suggestions would be great, I've been mainly using the asgard wood golem as my leader for the hp and good atk it seemed, with the grass magic swordsman, fire healer, and the water dragon. and for the most part i can get through dungeons, not any of those special ones the things in there hit hard last i went lol.

Picture 1

Picture 2
WTH, you got some nice monster there along with 2 great gods, I'm jealous

Imo you can start with any of your gods as main focus/leader, but Loki might be a better choice considering good Dark monster is easier to come by, and you already have a Dark/Light Rider too (which can act as like a Dark Swordsman)

Loki's an awesome god, don't waste it, go get some friend with Vampire Lord or Siren. As for your other dark team members, get a Big Baddie as a temporary replacement for Vampire, and you could try farming for a Succubus (poison) and Dark Elemental-Resist Dragon.

@Koi

Mind posting a picture of your storage? Your only problem is that you got 3 element types in your team and that would somewhat lower your output.