View Single Post
11-22-2012   #61 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Yeah, I got it via drop. I saw it and I was like.. "I want that." And I got it. And I was happy.

Is there like a specific HP or ATK you need to have before you try to beat Castle of Satan? Cause like... I made it to the boss, but I died cause healing blocks never came and he does more than 50% of my health in a hit. Or is it kinda... do it til you get lucky?

Also what's after Castle of Satan?
You're really lucky. I've only encountered it like, 4 to 5 times during my grinds there for Lilith and Ekidona, most of the time during the 1.5x drop rate.... and none of them dropped.

Anyway, Castle of Satan is the end of the honeymoon period, so to speak. It is sort of like a good test to see if you have at least reached the passing grade of the game. Vamp Lord does 3029 damage and has 214080HP with some defense, so it will not be easy.

I'll say it's about time you start to level up your team and get yourself a Siren, preferably maxing its active skill with the goblins dropped from the water dungeons. Combine her with a dark team of a decent level and you should be able to pass the stage after a long battle. Leaders can be the final stage of dark resist dragon together with a vampire lord or Loki. Or if you are confident enough, go for 4x Dark as long as you have solid recovery.

A quick fix will be to get Rainbow Keeper for HP and damage, and maybe one or two Double Rainbow Spirit (grind them on Fridays with a similar team posted 5 posts above) and a healer, preferably Lilith. Team leader Vampire Lord and Loki. That should do the trick.

There are three "tiers" of dungeons after Castle of Satan (each of the Titans tower is a tier, while Castle of Satan is the third tier), and the bosses will be dealing damage equal to, if not more than Vampire Lord. And they will require special clearing methods as well, so that means more grinding. For example, the final fire boss for tier 4 needs a poison monster to kill, while the final water boss will either need a fully evolved water resist dragon or a sturdy team.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-23-2012 at 04:55 AM.