View Single Post
11-22-2012   #3 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I've been using this laptop for the past 3 years now, and it's not able to even load up Diablo, but I'm able to get 15-17 FPS regularly in 10-man raid situations in WoW.

As far as spare parts, my parents have a computer from just under 2 years ago that they don't use anymore since the mother board melted or whatever -- I don't remember what happened to it exactly -- so I've got the monitor and DVD drive at the least. I'll see about the hard drive in the morning.

Thanks a ton for the links, by the way! I'll definitely be looking those up later this weekend, and hopefully getting it all ordered.

Also as far as the actual handiwork, is there a website or guide or video or what-have-you that you could suggest that gives a nice step-by-step guide on how to put everything together?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!