View Single Post
11-21-2012   #54 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Well, finally cleared Castle of Satan thanks to my new Keeper of Rainbow ^_^

I heard that beyond this point the drop rate would be higher than before? Or is it that only restricted to the Technical Dungeons?
I haven't really cleared technical and normal beyond Castle of Satan, since I am focusing my attention on the FF dungeons. The fire and water normal dungeons for the next tier is easy enough for my 6.25x dragon team, but I think it's best for you to hold them off for a while to grind your team.

Technical dungeons, I think those are easier and have penguin dragons, so you might want to open 3 of those dungeons for the 3 elements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Also Nek0, what would you use for farming those spirit thing with 2 orbs? (like the one you shown in above picture) Sturdy + poison? The wiki said their attack and defense are quite high :/
For masks and spirit dungeons, I use a standard sturdy + 4 poison team. Store active skills in part one and it's a breeze for the rest of the dungeon. 2 is the bare minimum, though you'll have to pray for no spirits/masks on stage 2 and 3 with the same turn.

EDIT: Or... http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=22153&snA=2637

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-22-2012 at 07:39 PM.