View Single Post
11-21-2012   #52 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

For masks, either grind at dark dungeon (should get a ton of those from grinding) or the mask dungeons which appears every Wednesday. A set of light and dark mask should appear at the final stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta

Anyways, this is my team right now. I just found the vampire and I'm trying to buff it up. Which is why the weird fire guy is gone now. I switched the dragon with the D'spinas or whatever cause I was seeing how much it helped in the dark dungeon. S'okay, but who knows.
Did you get your Vampire via a drop? If you did, you are incredibly lucky.

Team is okay. Drop the fire dragon since it is very out of place and slot Vampire in. Do not raise your dark swordsman anymore as they are pretty damn useless. Give attention to your Vampire, dark resist dragon and dark healer in that order.

For your Moonlight Dragon, I'd say to try your luck for the dark keeper when they hold x2 drop events for the Tuesday dungeons. It is best to grind for light, dark and rainbow keeper during then. Also, you should try to get a set of 3 Rainbow keepers asap, because they are incredibly useful. Just make sure you are decently prepared though, or else the battle may be extremely long.

Light and Dark Keeper appears randomly in the 3-element keeper dungeons. Also, you are guaranteed to meet one of the two at the Rainbow Keeper. Drops are guaranteed for all keepers except Rainbow. I think Rainbow's drop will increase to 100% during x2 drops as well (grinded twice during x2, 2 drops).

Drop your dark swordsman when you obtain either a spare Dark keeper or your first Rainbow keeper. Drop your Moonlight dragon when you obtain your second Rainbow keeper.

EDIT: I think Hera's dungeon is available once per week for Japan, but I am not too sure.
For the team, this is the team with the least spec (and zero cash spent) that I've seen.

Max level devils, replace Bahamut (the dragon) with a poison monster and you are set to test your luck. Also, you'll need to make sure all your abilities are up and your gems arranged as shown in the pic before you proceed to the next level. I'll touch on them again should you actually challenge the stage.

Vampire Lord is also available from an event dungeon under the special dungeons. I have no idea when it will appear in US. Japan opened it for 2 weeks way early back in March, and they reopen it once every now and then for a day for commemorative events - that's how I got my Vampire Lord.

Quote:
You guys mentioned a 6x bonus for same color. Does that bonus exist only with a full single color team?
4x is the highest for standard mono-color teams, unless you are doing Light Zeus, 6.25x grass dragons, 6.25x dark dragons or 6.25x Light Valkyrie.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 11-23-2012 at 05:38 AM.