View Single Post
11-21-2012   #48 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by core
Sorry, when I was asking about RCU - that is the stat they have in the US version for recovery. What is recovery for? Just special abilities that do healing or does RCU/Recovery affect how much healing you get on matching heal squares?

Are 6 Star monsters the highest level monsters? I've only seen 5 star monsters but just saw 6 star Hera (posted by zgmfx19a).

You guys mentioned a 6x bonus for same color. Does that bonus exist only with a full single color team?

Thanks!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure RCU is analogous to attack and it is how much you heal based on the number of heart matches.

And from what I understand, yes, the bonuses are solely for single color teams since there are certain ones that give bonuses only to a certain color. But I assume you can also use ones that give bonus attack to dragons or the like. Maybe. Don't know if it's as effective though.